Prentis Medical Centre will provide a high quality and patient centred service from our Practice Support Staff to our multi-disciplined clinical team. The practice will be highly professional, and efficient in all its activities.
- Patient and community focused – We aim to hold regular community events to benefit health knowledge development and to build community relationships with our patients and community services. We are aware that the patients’ needs are changing, and we are aiming to change and grow with them.
- Quality – We aim to provide high quality care and service to our patients, and we continually reflect on the care and look to improve our services for all
- Caring – We aim provide our health services to our patients in all activities, to maximise the benefit for our patients in using alternative pathways for health solutions when appropriate. We support our staff development and encourage development to support our practice values
- Collaborative working – We work together with hospital, community services such as district nurses, health visitors, schools to improve our patients quality of life and experience of the NHS
- Promote – We will promote healthy lifestyles, good management of health conditions and offer alternative pathways to assist our patients to live better healthier lives